1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Umm wow.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Is Roswell near any ford related offices/warehouses? Must be important I imagine

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL...I debated with myself about posting...it's not a car i see every day, and I found it kind of interesting. Car has a Mexican tag.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Oh well that explains it then. He's basically a legend. Ask him if he needs a bunch of freeloading new friends lol

·
Registered
609 Posts
I've gotta say and I really hate to be that guy but shame on him for that car ever being seen so dirty.

·
Registered
609 Posts
That cat. Has been closer to a MK2 RS than I may ever be. Sometimes life just isn't close to fair.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
See, you got the fever. The other thing was that I had seen a Focus RS similar to this one on Jay Leno's YOU TUBE channel, so just another reason to be thrilled !!

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
Very nice indeed. You don't see that every day.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Sorry to be so forward but can I come to your neighborhood this weekend? I'm losing my bearings here. Lol

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
I love green too.

I though it was Roswell, Land of Entrapment at first.

Yes, Hencho en Mexico just like mi mamacita...............

·
Registered
155 Posts
That cat. Has been closer to a MK2 RS than I may ever be. Sometimes life just isn't close to fair.
Lol, was thinking the same thing. Even the cat knows the RS has its meow.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I bet the owner is the guy I read about on jalopnik in 2010 who bought one of those 4 RS's ford of Europe gave to Mexican ford dealers as a thank you or something. Full credit to to the OP here also of it were me who just happened to see one of these the owner would probably have me arrested for violating the car.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I agree with elwood125, I'm very certain this is the same guy from Jalopnik. I'm surprised more people haven't heard about this by now. I'm super jealous of this guy.

Jalopnik Link (Also see the two embedded blog posts within)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mk2 rs

Thanks to elwood125 and DaMiFo. I've started reading the link you provided, and IF that is the same car, who knew it would end up here Roswell, the sweet spot in North Georgia?

And it is STILL here, setting exactly where it has since day 1. Note front end damage.

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Oh that hurts me to see that (slightly) broken front end! I wonder what happened. Is the windscreen broken too or is it just dirty?

Keep us updated on it! I definitely envy you just for being able to get that close to one of those!

·
Registered
473 Posts
If it has 420 near the side fender then that is the one owned by Galpin ford. It waa featured in jay lenos garage.

Or it could be the guy that does the "stay thirsty my friends" beer comercials

1 - 20 of 33 Posts