Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a 2013 Ford Focus (no Bluetooth) and the USB aux port worked with Spotify on my iPhone8 (with some slight limitations) but from January this year it plays only one song and then cuts out, with the phone endlessly skipping tracks (on screen only) and nothing coming out of the stereo. I thought it may have been a Spotify update issue but I have been through it with Spotify and they were unable to help.

I have tried it with different leads etc. and attempted pretty much every variation I can think of without any success. The same issue occurs with other phones, so I'm pretty sure it is the communication between Spotify and the car.

Does anyone have any ideas please?

Thank you.

·
Registered
2013 Focus Titanium and 2012 Focus Titanium
6 Posts
Sorry not sure what that is, please could you let me know a bit more? Thanks for the reply.
It is the newer (sync 4 is newest) ford infotainment system, it’s about 700-1400 in Canada to buy, if you are buying it you need a new APIM, Screen and a few other things, there should be a thread in here about it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I have a 2013 Ford Focus (no Bluetooth) and the USB aux port worked with Spotify on my iPhone8 (with some slight limitations) but from January this year it plays only one song and then cuts out, with the phone endlessly skipping tracks (on screen only) and nothing coming out of the stereo. I thought it may have been a Spotify update issue but I have been through it with Spotify and they were unable to help.

I have tried it with different leads etc. and attempted pretty much every variation I can think of without any success. The same issue occurs with other phones, so I'm pretty sure it is the communication between Spotify and the car.

Does anyone have any ideas please?

Thank you.
Hey bro, have you tried to convert Spotify to plain audios and then sync them to the USB for playing on your car? If not, you could give it a try to see whether it can work. You could check the tutorial from Transfer Spotify Music to USB - Handy Way Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts