Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Swapped out my FRPP springs for sportlines and painted my trim, let me know what you think, im pleased lol.

Cars sitting high in the rear because of the e-brake on my driveway (its a hill)

thanks for looking [loveff]

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
I like the lip. Your car is coming along very nicely

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
looks really good!!

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ty ty :D

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Looks great man. I like the white trim a lot better than the chrome.
You've got some camber issues in the back I recommend you address soon.

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
Looks like you got the same problem with your exhaust tip that I have lol.

Car looks really good.

How hard was it to get that trim off?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
i really like your car, white hatches make me happy. and i like the rims i got the same ones used to put on in the spring. i think it would look great if you painted or powedercoated your wheels white. thats just nitpicking though. your car is definatley one of my favorites, its white and its clean. i wish ford had made more white hatches.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im planning on getting a set of the camber bolts for the rear soon and maybe HTP toe arms for the pimp factor.

The front grill trim was easy, you just have to remove the tabs that hold it in and itll snap right out. Rear trim was easy too, take your hatch interior piece off and its 5 bolts. The handles are a PITA, door panel has to come off and theres two torx screws. just be careful with the keyhole cover piece, its very easy to snap the tab off of that when trying to put it back on.

and yeah... the butts dirty lol. header will do that and it cleans up pretty well if i clay it but I didnt have time

and finally thanks again, im loving the switch from chome to white ^_^

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
still sits to high lol
haha well see how much wiggle room there is with my summer wheels and maybe ill spring for some coilovers. Roads here suck but i havent scraped or rubbed yet!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I quite like the stripe on the side. Looks good [thumb]

·
Sooooooooooo EURO
14,708 Posts
white fofo FTW it looks really nice man! i think it would look even better with those rotas in your sig though [:)]

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
always liked the pictures you posted of your ride.

Is that the focussport lip?
How do the sportlines feel compared to the FRPP springs? Did you keep the FRPP struts and just swap springs??

·
Registered
168 Posts
That looks like the Mach 1 lip. The FS lip has an indention in the middle to match the lower grill if that makes sense.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
awwwright! thanks! its the mach 1 lip.

Im using the FRPP shocks which seem to be a good match. sportlines are a bit firmer than FRPP springs and the drop is perfect for me. 1.5" is great for 17's but left too much gap with the rotas and stockies. ohhh the rotas, how I miss them! theyre in hibernation until i can use their summer rubber again (just snowed here last night T_T)

i cant wait for spring!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts