Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tirerack.com has the sportline spring set for the 2006. If i bought the springs would they be able to go right on the car without having to buy anything else? Also, I am putting 17's on and want the wheel gap to disapear. Would I be better off with the sportline or the pro-kit? I dont want the car to be slammed, i just want it to look good with the 17's and handle well. My last question is, does anyone know how much it would cost for a shop to put the springs in? Thanks for the help.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
you would need struts as well, and for a shop to do it depends, avg shop charges about 100 bucks, you can do it yourself but it takes a while, and longer without airtools. eiher kit is gona give you a nice stance and almost remove the wheel gap

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the sportline plus kit w/ 17 in. rims on 40's...I'd say, personaly, that it sound like the exact kind of drop your looking for. there is about an 1/2" - 1" gap or so. I'll see if I can get some pic's up soon.

Matthew

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Wow I am glad to see someone is getting them in now. I was going to buy mine this week but I have to take a trip and need all the spare cash I can get. I will be ordering mine from Tony at Newedge, he told me about 220-230 and everything I have ever ordered from him got to me in about 2 days so I will pay a little extra.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts