Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
ɔıʇɐuɐɟ snɔo&#6
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my TCM replaced a few months ago and now I'm noticing that when I drive in S Mode it's revving much higher before changing gears or gets stuck and it'll rev all the way to redline and still not change. It gets stuck in 4th and have to manually press the +/- to goto 5th and stop revving. I know it's supposed to stay in gears longer in S but it seems to be rev happy now. I've had all the recalls and TSBs done.
I also had my "deformed" fuel tank and pump replaced under an emissions warranty but I am still on my original clutch.
I'm also experiencing hesitation while at a full stop then the wheels will chirp when it catches and also while I'm at a toll it does the same. Just wondering if anyone else has this or had these problems. I've searched but couldn't find the S Mode problem I'm having. Thanks

·
FF Affiliate
30,144 Posts
I had the TCM replaced and new update and noticed when cold the 1-2 shift is much higher PRM and in S mode you almost have to shift it manually even at low throttle inputs

With my custom tune I sell the S mode is set where you must shift manually as I and most others feel it should work that way from the factory , why have to auto shift settings ?

All you can do is get another Ford update when it comes out or tune

Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts