Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am in the process of looking for a sponsor for my SVT Focus. It is a 2003 Infrared, Hid equipped, Cold weather packaged beautiful car. I am anxious to start putting on some modifications such as body kits(something that no one has ever seen) and performance mods.
Thanks, Tyler.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
well go spend a few thousand on modifications, and start sending out applications to the 20+shows you go to each year.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know from experience or what?
I don't have thousands to spend or I would do it myself. That's why I am lookin' for a sponsor. I am hoping that a kinda small new company would like to get a hold of something like this and get there name out. Thats what I am lookin' for.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Unfortunately, what you're asking for is about as easy as it is to win the loto. It just doesn't happen, very rarely do companies give out sponsorships. And when they do, they generally are hand picked from cars that have already an oustanding stance in the carshowing scene. Go to some shows, get recognized, get applications, get the deals. Remember, companies give out sponsorships in hope to encourage sales of their products. If you have a car that everyone knows about, then it is more profitable than giving a sponsorship to some young kid with a stock svt in the middle of nowhere.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts