Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys ever seen this on a Mk2??? lol found it on ebay and was shocked lol also do you guys no where i can buy the rear window visor for my 09 coupe? also mudflaps? having a really hard time finding some

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
That's just awful. I've actually seen the same thing on a red car floating around here.

Mudflaps can be ordered from Ford, or RallyArmor universals for 20$.

Rear Window Visor? You mean the roof spoiler? Off Ford or a Vendor, again.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I bought the Rally Armor universal basic flaps they're only like $25 or so and I love them. You can get them on their website. Also are you talking about the roof spoiler when you said visor?? Here's my car with Rally Armors.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes i meant spoiler sorry and omg it looks amazing! i just bought my mudflaps im super excited for them now looking at yours! painted my rims white so hopefully it looks alot better! i really want that spoiler

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
You won't find a NEW OEM roof spoiler from Ford. They don't make them anymore. Your only bet for those would be buying used or search junkyards. These will not come with the mounting hardware.

Or get the 3D Carbon one.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I think the white on black would look really cool but I wouldn't paint the center cap. I painted mine red at one time and it looked kinda goofy but that's just me it might look better with your wheels. But colored lug nuts would also look nice with the white wheels.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts