Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about getting a factory truck spoiler for the focus but I kinda like it with out and I don't really like SAP it's just too much. So I came across this what do ya think?

I can get it for the first gen focus prepainted and ready to install for under $30. I like it. They have high recommendations for perfect fit and paint match.

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
Its your car, and what you do with it is your choice, but frankly i dont like those stick-on trunk lips. Not only are they completely useless in terms of performance, they generally look cheap. I try to make every mod i do look factory, and every time i see those, i cant help but think of the pep-boys stick-on aisle. If the SAP wings are overkill for you, you might consider this:

Its for the 08+ foci, but a local here has it on his 00-04, and it looks amazing.

Also consider that the image you posted was carefully installed and prepped by the manufacturer, and likely photoshopped for the best image. What you see in the picture and what you get in the mail are two different things. "Perfect Fitment" equates to "within a few inches", and "Color Matched Paint" equates to "you cant tell unless its daytime".

Again, your choice, but you tend to get what you pay for in the car world, and ive personally learned the hard way that you will always regret taking the cheap route.

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the insite. I kinda like those roof spoliers but I had something completely different in mind for that. I don't really want to give it away but I know it's never been done to a focus from what I've seen and I like to be different. I may just go with out and work on my idea on the roof spoiler I dunno.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
i like the little lips, shame we dont have a real one available for us other than the generic ebay stuff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts