Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i want to save up and buy a spoiler for my focus... and i trust Steeda because thats where i get ALL of my focus parts from...

I really like this one but im afraid that itll give it the ricer look and i DONT want my car to look like a rice burner..

But at the same time i like the wings that look like a lowercase "n" only enlongated from side to side.... but im afraid itll look stupid on my car..

gimme your opinions... or links to other NICE spoilers

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
i'd go with the second one... but wait, let me find a thread posted a while back about spoilers...

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
If you like carbon fiber at all and don't really want a wing that may look ricey, check out the F2Focus RS replica wing. Pics of it can be found here.

F2 makes a great product from everything I've heard, but if you are dead set on a Steeda one, go with the second one.

Mike

·
Registered
758 Posts
Look for a S2 spoiler, they're nice looking. I have one, and S2 the moderator, he has one.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Bizzy_13 said:
Look for a S2 spoiler, they're nice looking. I have one, and S2 the moderator, he has one.
Have to agree on the S2 spoiler. A very nice understated spoiler that adds a nice touch to the car, but doesn't scream "hey, look at my spoiler". Or maybe its just because I have one too.[;)] It also my understanding that the S2 spoiler was the original design for the SVT? Here are a couple of pics of my car with the S2 spoiler...

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Of all that have been posted, the S2 spoiler is by far the nicest IMO.....

·
Registered
580 Posts
Since the S2 was an option on a Focus form the factory can it be bought through them or elsewahere?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts