Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEy guys,

Its me bothering you again! This spoiler is 57" will it fit a 4 door focus? I have no tools to measure or else I would have!Thanks!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Hmmmm.....

·
Registered
793 Posts
umm it would be pretty close, Ive seen a 4dr focus with that wing locally here, but I think it looks trashy IMO

·
Registered
875 Posts
Shogun spoiler == death

But if you *must* have it, check wingswest or another company that sells them to see if they make it for the 4drFcous.

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
To each their own but I don't believe that's going to look good on a Focus .........or any other car for that matter, My 2¢

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
wait does that thing serve a practical purpose? Yuck, it doesn't even serve an aesthetic purpose...but as for fitting I'd say no, not unless you want to modify the mounting pillars, it isn't too wide its the angle on the pillars that is different.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wait but look what I found?! LOOKS Damn GOOD TO ME!

Its a JSP terminator II, and its the same as the spoiler I was looking at isnt it? Well except for the bar leadin across.

BTW i checked JSP's website there isnt one made for the focus either, so this guy is great.

·
Registered
565 Posts
mmmm...a rear spoiler on a FWD car, now that's a good idea [?|]

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
dude, that silver car would look so hot if it had a 6 inch muffler on it....mmmmmmm.....[8] [poke] [hah]

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
microtonal said:
I think this whale tail would complement the Focus Sedan.
[bigcry] [bigcry] Poor stang, but its probably some dumb ass kid with a V6 who riced it out and thinks its the shit. Theres a guy who lives by me that riced out a mystang gt, its painful to even see the car.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
seriously.... that spoiler doesn't flow with the lines of the focus at all. just my $.02.

·
Registered
875 Posts
RPIJG said:
wait does that thing serve a practical purpose? Yuck, it doesn't even serve an aesthetic purpose..
The *ONLY* thing I could see it helping with is shaving precious inches off of your rear visibility -- oh wait, I said 'helping'...

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
i don't like the wing at all, it's a rip-off of the Veilside wings from Japan. Although the Focus is sold in Japan, i have yet to find a company in Japan that manufactures Focus products... Only Tein, Exedy Clutch, HKS, and probably some others are the only ones i've found so far.

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
Roger that, flight 329 you are clear for takeoff on runway two-niner..........[joke]

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
niether of the spoilers look clean specialy the whale tail thats a joke.
i think something more simple yet fresh would look nicer on the car im gonna get this spoiler ill post a link in a sec. this is for the zx3 or zx5 (bubble focus) its $ though. brb

·
Registered
127 Posts
I think that spoiler looks pretty good focus mike. I seen a zx3 with that spoiler one time as I passed it. [:D] I guess all it had was a big ricer can on it. Didn't sound good at all.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Focusedat50 said:
Roger that, flight 329 you are clear for takeoff on runway two-niner..........[joke]
^^^^^^

Sorry but the car looks like it will take off if you put that wing on it
Get it if you want but if you do you might as well buy some dragon graphics for the sides and get a fart can

All Bling No Zing makes Johnny a Rice

1 - 20 of 35 Posts