Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
damn. that does not look bad at all. its almost like an svt lip but only its as long as an rs wing

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
it looks pretty good, longer than svt and shorter than the whale tail from wings west. plus its a good price

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
do it for sure dude, it looks sick

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
It looks almost identical to F2's RS wing. But with an option for pre-painting and being ABS plastic and not fiberglass, i think this is a very good find.

·
Machinery Technician
7,321 Posts
looks good. i think it's somewhere in between the RS and the SVT.. maybe i'm wrong.
difinitely a nice find

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ZX505, yes, I did get the billet grill on, painted it black, looks awesome! Thanks allot! I'm waiting on my black projectors and I'll do a photoshoot with my SEXZ FUCUS. Thinkin this spoiler might be a welcome addition to the car. My only concern is it being too long, like the "Spoon" wings that are available on eBay. The pre-painting is a def plus for this spoiler.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So after shipping, it's about $194, still worth it? Shipping is $30 and painting is another $75.

·
Machinery Technician
7,321 Posts
I'm thinking of buying one now. I've been wanting one, but bigger than the SVT and definitely smaller than the whale tail (that thing is huge!).

The "in between" length spoilers are the old style WRC wing and the RS and F2 RS style.
The drawback with these three is that the genuine RS and WRC are crazy expensive and hard to find, and the F2 is fiberglass.

I don't think you should worry about these being too long.

What I wonder is how the SpoilerExpress spoiler compares in size to the RS, F2, and WRC.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Someone is selling a new SVT spoiler on this forum for $115, how much would I expect to pay at a shop to have the wing painted? I figure if I'm having that painted, I'll have some other stuff painted too such as my side skirts, SVT rear bumper, and grille surround.

·
Registered
479 Posts
just ordered the same wing painted. seen it on 2 other foci here. really want the rs wing but no one has unless overseas. so have to make do with this. plus price isnt so bad vs rs price

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can someone post pics of this spoiler installed on a ZX3? I wanna get an idea of the length of it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
woah that one looks HAWT, thats the spoiler express one?? All I need now is a few good shots like those of the F2 so I know what to do when I order tomorow!! F2 or S.E!! [???:)]

the main thing is price for me- F2 i can get for $90 and about $30 shipping, where the S/E one is $90 and $80 shipping..is it worth spending more on ABS plastic vs fibreglass??

1 - 20 of 51 Posts