Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cant find them anywhere.. i want a set so bad, i think they are bad ass!!

any suggestions on which brand or what size to go? all info will be helpful..

also, where can i find a set?

thanks[thumb]

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
advance auto has them here, i need them

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet.. want me to pick you up a set?

how much are they? im ready to be blingin... all the honeys are going to flock!

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
i think they r like 40 bucks

would really look great with my fading gold paint on the topaz

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
see- i love you guys.. always got awesome ideas!

just might do..

if so ill have 3 extra, if anyone needs one... pm me and ill ship you one.... LMK..

from walmart? sweet.. which place sells them the most? i would like to spend the most i can.. so i know ill be blinging.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hold on a minute!

Now come on! I know your not going to buy those!!!!!

Moding is like hotrodding. It is really about what YOU do! Dont buy those!!!

Fabricate them! Dont you watch Monster Garage? If they can make a wrestling ring U-Haul, you can make some rims. I have already thought about it. What you need is 4 paper plates, 4 plastic disposable plates, aluminum foil, and a hot glue gun.

If you are really a hard-core car guy, PM me for a how to!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, just gave me some ideas.. i think im going to powder coat them when i get them.. maybe white?

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Chrome them out while ur at it you need to pick up some neons i think the kit is only like 250 bucks which isn't a bad deal

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
My new 2004 motorcycle jacket catologue from icon has something called the bling jacket, sounds like you need it!...jus' remember, the bling is everything!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Chrome?

Hello! That is what the aluminum foil is for! And neons? Great idea. First, tireflys though... then some chemlights betweent he layers of spinners! And some baseball card so the spinners go clack... clack... clack as you roll!

·
12 years strong
6,882 Posts
one of my friends that i work with was tellin me that he went to auto zone and they have a new thing thats out to where if u have like 14s or 15s, the hubcaps will make em look like 16s or 17s. i think u need those. make em look like u got 20s. now thats blingin right there.

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts

Fo'shizzle! [thumb]

·
Registered
386 Posts
I hate those spinner hub caps...OMG...they seem as if they'd bring down the value of the car

1 - 20 of 29 Posts