Focus Fanatics Forum banner

141 - 160 of 2618 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
So much care, attention and patience given to this car… so fabulous to see a car of this nature taken to this level… so many people just drive these cars into ground, giving them no care or attention. A car of this level of cleanliness is perfect for the modifications you've put into it… look forward to seeing the future of the car.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
So much care, attention and patience given to this car… so fabulous to see a car of this nature taken to this level… so many people just drive these cars into ground, giving them no care or attention. A car of this level of cleanliness is perfect for the modifications you've put into it… look forward to seeing the future of the car.
Ahh!! Thanks for the kind words. It may be a SPI...but its a darn clean one.[:D]

·
Registered
472 Posts
Ahh!! Thanks for the kind words. It may be a SPI...but its a darn clean one.[:D]
Any car is a good car in my eyes, if it's cared for, maintained and cleaned properly… and this one fits the bill !!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Any car is a good car in my eyes, if it's cared for, maintained and cleaned properly… and this one fits the bill !!
Darn right!

Nothing is more disturbing than someone building a car and then letting it go to poop.

Keep it up FreeFocus. You're dripping wet sedan is literally a benchmark for me now. With all the sealant and wax on my car I'm not even close to this level of clean.

·
Super Moderator
8,951 Posts
Nothing is more disturbing than someone building a car and then letting it go to poop.
thats me youre describing... #trackrat #stillSlow

·
Super Moderator
8,951 Posts

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
Well I appreciate it Neal, thanks, keep trying!!! You'll never catch me!!

Thanks Nate, you just fixed your plastidip job not to long ago[twothumbs]. And for chasing Micah away lol

As for update. Package is still in Oregon??? From east coast to Oregon??! I'm am going with the "it jumped on the wrong truck" scenario. Another package is due as well.

Painted part of the engine bay after I got done waxing it. I was trying to match the chrome look on the SRI.....may change some of the colors.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420768689.272221.jpg

And some more pictures because..well I can and will!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420768745.988851.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420768759.500849.jpg

Some toreador red spray paint was bought today and some antifreeze because I am flirting with the low line.

Car is running fine again. No shifting issues. I reset the ECU again and that seemed to fix the issue. Wow is that a relief. Am still getting about 30-31 mpg so I am doing good in regards to that as well.

·
Super Moderator
8,951 Posts
You don't want me here :(
he doesnt want derails, de rail king
Mine will be clean this weekend. Well cleaner. Lol. Nuttin like yers
lol mine wont be.

haha i have so much more to go man... both bumpers and a milion bad scratches. as of now. its a track rat... not a good one but a track rat. you pic whore

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
I'm pretty jealous of how good yours cleans up. Mine wasn't cared for by the previous owner and there's things that drive me nuts.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
And proud of it Nate!! Wow that is a little more. At least you know how to do it now and have the hands on experience. Don't know if I could have the heart to paint mine should I ever need to.

Yeah when I bought the car it had 3 year old leaves under the hood, in the trunk cracks. Basketball
material imprints/markings all over it from. Grime caked on, hand prints. Well it was never washed or garaged. Came with 3 dents and a piece of the headliner poked though with something they were hauling. Interior is spotless though.

I don't know Brennan, yours looked pretty darn good that day it rolled up next to me.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I'm pretty jealous of how good yours cleans up. Mine wasn't cared for by the previous owner and there's things that drive me nuts.

Nothing a good paint correction can't fix!

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Yea I enjoy making it look better. Wash and wax often. Buffed once and need to again. But theres chips all over and the front bumper is destroyed where bug splats have eaten through. I have a paint and clear kit for it but its been too cold.

·
Aggresive Not Crazy
1,815 Posts
Paint looks amazing! glad to see a beautiful car still around. I need to do some painting myself. Ever thought about painting those stock rims?

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
Paint looks amazing! glad to see a beautiful car still around. I need to do some painting myself. Ever thought about painting those stock rims?

Thanks! Na not my stock wheels...BUT! I have some SVT 5 spoke wheels siting in my room that I bought. 2 have bends that will get fixed. And then I will be painting them white.

They will be the dedicated summer wheels and then the stock ones I have on now will the winter wheels.

141 - 160 of 2618 Posts