Focus Fanatics Forum banner

121 - 140 of 2617 Posts

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
Stickies!

Addz horsie power!

Color matched Stereo too, blacked out dash center is better than stock scratched silver.

Always looks so clean, post up a before wash picture so we know there's dirt in IN.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
You will never get a face reveal haha. Only way to get it cleaner is to wax it. That was just a wash.

Good to see you all finally stop in to my thread. These last 2 weeks I have spent some money on my car...but hey I'm up for ROTM again so maybe it will help.

Big upgrade in lighting end of it. No performance I don't think.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
New fuel filter today. Geez was that bad. Took about an hour and half. I smell like gas. Didn't get one clip on all the way so when I did prime it to start I had gas spewing out onto the cardboard I was laying on. It was a good experience though. But they cram everything in there and I could reach my hands around to unbolt it. Car was jacked up, and on the stands. Should have taken a picture. I do believe it was the original filter. So it was overdue.

Finally got rid of the blue in the engine bay as well. Battery cover paint will come next. Either a chrome silver or toreador red. Unsure still.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420144997.046903.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420145008.297032.jpg

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
Aha - here's the explanation.

Didn't look close at the other post, wondered how the red couplers were so cheap!

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #130 (Edited)
FreeFocus' SPI Build and Mod Thread

Love it. Nice touch with the e.t. never thought of that
Thanks Luis! Hope it holds up well.

Aha - here's the explanation.

Didn't look close at the other post, wondered how the red couplers were so cheap!

Haha yeah thats how it was cheap. Some good ole electrical tape. Can't see the blue anymore. The bend was kind of a tricky spot. Ended up cutting it and startin from the other end. Gotta do my budgeting with the tape just like the 3rd brake light.

I do like the chromish silver and red. Need to get my valve cover cleaned up as well. Getting rather dirty.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I still can't get over how clean (literally) this thing looks. It is dripping wet. I'm so jealous. [bawling]

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
I still can't get over how clean (literally) this thing looks. It is dripping wet. I'm so jealous. [bawling]
Your ride is pretty impressive as well, I have looked through your build thread a couple times.

I like to keep it in tip top shape, it has its dings and scratches. Just gotta know how to take the picture [;)]

The compliments are definitely appreciated!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Your ride is pretty impressive as well, I have looked through your build thread a couple times.

I like to keep it in tip top shape, it has its dings and scratches. Just gotta know how to take the picture [;)]

The compliments are definitely appreciated!
Well thank you sir! [giddy]

I try to keep mine clean, but it needs work in regards to paint correction. Definitely can't show those dings and scratches haha!

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
For some reason I am not subscribed to this new thread...
Guess you dropped off when I made a while back...go through it and look at it all. New stuff is all around. Had to make another since the other had more chit chat than updates. But you are subbed now.

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
Guess you dropped off when I made a while back...go through it and look at it all. New stuff is all around. Had to make another since the other had more chit chat than updates. But you are subbed now.

That was a good read, I missed some of the stuff you did!

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
Noice. See some pics in there for uh...lol

A good picture is a good picture! I was hesitant on putting some on here but I likes how the focus was.

Yeah micah we know what happened.

Riley, thanks for reading and the compliment. I'm trying to do more picture taking.

121 - 140 of 2617 Posts