Focus Fanatics Forum banner

101 - 120 of 2617 Posts

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
make sure to not break the one you are getting

Gee thanks. I have about 40 to choose from there. Just getting the door panel off is the problem, well takes the longest anyway. Will probably break the first couple.

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
You've cleaned your car like 18 billion times and I've cleaned mine once. Lol Every time I see a picture of your car, it looks super crazy shiny. If I had your car, I'd just keep it stock. I don't know why, but when I see a picture of your car, I feel like I'm looking at a picture from 2000 when it came out. That's just me though. :p

You know, you should buy my bent Prime 293's to replace your bent SVT wheels. Makes sense if you don't think about it.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
You've cleaned your car like 18 billion times and I've cleaned mine once. Lol Every time I see a picture of your car, it looks super crazy shiny. If I had your car, I'd just keep it stock. I don't know why, but when I see a picture of your car, I feel like I'm looking at a picture from 2000 when it came out. That's just me though. :p

You know, you should buy my bent Prime 293's to replace your bent SVT wheels. Makes sense if you don't think about it.

Hey look who showed up! I do keep it shiny and it gets a wash every week. I can't keep it stock lol, have to make it mine. I can revert it all.

You need to wash your car, black is hard to keep clean but it would look so good. Wax it, tireshine.

I bought the SVT wheels bent. Probably will get them fixed for 15 dollars or something. Then painted white. Gonna look good for all the meets next year. I paid half of what you are asking..could pass it up.

But yeah if I wasn't thinking I would jump all over it!

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Hey look who showed up! I do keep it shiny and it gets a wash every week. I can't keep it stock lol, have to make it mine. I can revert it all.

You need to wash your car, black is hard to keep clean but it would look so good. Wax it, tireshine.

I bought the SVT wheels bent. Probably will get them fixed for 15 dollars or something. Then painted white. Gonna look good for all the meets next year. I paid half of what you are asking..could pass it up.

But yeah if I wasn't thinking I would jump all over it!
I don't have anywhere to wash my car right now. Lol I could pay for a car wash, but that would be blasphemy. Mainly because it would be dirty again the next day. Lol I believe making this post gave me luck. Ethan had enough money to buy them from me, so they're finally sold. Woo! White would look great with your car! I can't wait to see it at some meets next year!

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
I don't have anywhere to wash my car right now. Lol I could pay for a car wash, but that would be blasphemy. Mainly because it would be dirty again the next day. Lol I believe making this post gave me luck. Ethan had enough money to buy them from me, so they're finally sold. Woo! White would look great with your car! I can't wait to see it at some meets next year!

Blasphemous indeed! Hand washing is always better, keep that bond going lol. Wash it in the garage or barn! Nice little heater and you are good to go. Still good to get the grime off and salt.

Hoping next week I get them fixed...know a guy who could paint them as well. All will be good.

-new battery was installed on Friday. Interstate battery.

Sanded and clear coated my headlights. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419043126.591101.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419043140.780025.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419043334.444984.jpg

-Got the windshield cowl glued to the windshield FINALLY! With glue that has ingredients more secret than the krabby patty!!

-red oil based paint from painting a gate got on my car seat. Got that off today as well.

May sand and polish my engine cover whenever I have time, it's getting dirty. Will paint fuse box lid and battery cover toreador red when I have money again. Christmas season got me good.

·
Super Moderator
8,951 Posts
He sowed it w/ let her he treated w/ his country fires and tractors...

Idk, though he should answer.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Helping a guy out that works for Dr. Vinyl. They have a special glue that they use so we tried that and it worked. I don't know what it is, it's potent though.

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
For the love of god get away from Plasti-dip. It does NOT look good! My god why does everyone on this website ride the nutsack of that garbage product?

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
For the love of god get away from Plasti-dip. It does NOT look good! My god why does everyone on this website ride the nutsack of that garbage product?

Woah easy man! It's just on the hood. Tried it on the roof just to see if I liked the black look to either put vinyl down or paint. It has been on the hood forever...not changing that just yet.

Why aren't you a fan of it? Not everyone goes with it. It's a love hate relationship it seems.

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
Whoa! What gives u the right to come in here and tell this man what or what not to do with his car. Whats it to you? It's not your car, you're not the one that has to drive it everyday, if he likes it, let him be. No need to come in here to bash the guy. His car looks decent, clean, and original, much more than I can say about others. Stop making yourself look like an @$$

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Whoa! What gives u the right to come in here and tell this man what or what not to do with his car. Whats it to you? It's not your car, you're not the one that has to drive it everyday, if he likes it, let him be. No need to come in here to bash the guy. His car looks decent, clean, and original, much more than I can say about others. Stop making yourself look like an @$$

Ahh only looks decent!?? Haha that's just cause it isn't an MK3.

Haha let him jabber all he wants. Not going to hurt my feelings. My car is my car. Others opinions don't change how it looks.

Thanks Luis!

·
Super Moderator
8,951 Posts
Nah he's hatin on ur car m8

Foreal tho, cheap and easy to experiment with. That's why everyone rides its nutsack. Chill out yo.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
Nah he's hatin on ur car m8

Foreal tho, cheap and easy to experiment with. That's why everyone rides its nutsack. Chill out yo.
Na let him, won't get him anywhere. opinions are opinions, everyone has a right to have one and others voice it louder than others. No big deal.

I agree, its cheap and easy to manipulate.

Micah, what?

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
FreeFocus' SPI Build and Mod Thread

Purchased a JVC Arsenal with Bluetooth, installed.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419994300.225989.jpg

Umm...this
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419994318.776518.jpg

Better stuff to come. Just have to wait on it to show up at my door.

101 - 120 of 2617 Posts