Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1101 - 1120 of 2598 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Doesn't matter how well cared for the SPI...its goin drop its seat valve...perfect time to go to a 2.5 duratec when it happens [giddy][headbang][loveff]
-my daughter drove our (my) SPI for about a year to school after the valve seat came loose. had a noticible skip and i drove it to the guys house who fixed it, he was scared to drive it to work for the fix. said he wanted to save the block and head so he could fix them. afraid it would drop and lock up. had 25k on the new one before a lady hit me and totalled it......

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,106
Was going to get the ST wing, but the trunk was twisted. So staying with nothing on top. Looks better that way I think.

SAP wing would be too gaudy, I like the ST wing. But the trunk I have doesn't have holes for a spoiler. So someone would need to do that.

The other wings are just kinda ehh.

As for the diffusers. I have all 3 to choose from.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,108
But this one is perfect! No dings, deep scratches, bends...just have to debadge it. Everything works on it, and its on the car already.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,301 Posts
The SAP helps with that. Plus with the roof rack on top I think it would be too busy.
Roof racks are for pre '68 bug's, original style mini's, ppl that roll w/ beer coolers & little red wgns in them, max speed 60mph. No running down the drag strip or autoxing or any racing w/ any debris on the roof allowed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[thumb]

·
Super Moderator
8,853 Posts
Put them both on and let's us see. You have 2 don't you?
Also get working on paint!

Sent from a man reunited with his focus

·
w/ my magic bag
29,301 Posts
Really easy to mock up the spoiler/ measure & drip a couple holes & mount a '05-'07 spoiler.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,116
You should make a custom lip spoiler for the trunk.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
You and custom ideas. Better have custom stuff on your car!

Roof racks are for pre '68 bug's, original style mini's, ppl that roll w/ beer coolers & little red wgns in them, max speed 60mph. No running down the drag strip or autoxing or any racing w/ any debris on the roof allowed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[thumb]
Good thing the car is slow as molasses in the middle of winter.

Be different & try a svt diffuser.
I may I may.

Put them both on and let's us see. You have 2 don't you?
Also get working on paint!

Sent from a man reunited with his focus

I have 2 other diffusers along with 3 SVT diffusers.

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
I second the dual exhaust idea. Could turn out extremely sexy.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

·
FUBARCUS
7,760 Posts
You and custom ideas. Better have custom stuff on your car!
I have custom wiring, door dings, scratches, and interior squeak repairs. I may have ideas but do not have the ability to bring them to life. Creative imagination with not so creative hands. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,853 Posts
I second the dual exhaust idea. Could turn out extremely sexy.

Sent from my SM-G920P using FF Mobile
i disagree... keep it to one.
I have custom wiring, door dings, scratches, and interior squeak repairs. I may have ideas but do not have the ability to bring them to life. Creative imagination with not so creative hands. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using FF Mobile
i suffer the same fate... not creative hands

1101 - 1120 of 2598 Posts