Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2061 - 2080 of 2608 Posts

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
i never said it didn't =D i would hate to own it if i was modding it knowing my area that paint would last a week before either the fuzzy indoor rats the fussy outdoor tree rats or the blackbirs acid treatment that nice paint job

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
oh i know hence i said " MY area" this is why im not about to rush out and repaint that car yet plus im not about to paint it before i replace the sills

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,064
xD doubt he has a spare SAP kit for me...

and i dont park near anything with a raised curb and nor do i park like an import.. sideways and upside down but yeah that SAP front bumper sits low.
It's right here.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
aaand how much for the pair??

also (facedesks) ponders if he has any decent side skirts to xD

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
xD i highly doubt he would add one xD looks like hes trying to keep it debadged.. im almost positive if they made a trunk lip that had no badge it would be on the car already

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,071
aaand how much for the pair??

also (facedesks) ponders if he has any decent side skirts to xD
Haha I would do $650 for the pair plus shipping or you could take a road trip[headbang]

xD i highly doubt he would add one xD looks like hes trying to keep it debadged.. im almost positive if they made a trunk lip that had no badge it would be on the car already
They do not make one for the rear, i will be making one this winter though for my sedan.

The front grille is custom made, euro grille with the insert cut out and a lower grille cut to fit so it matches the honeycomb in the SVT bumper. Plus no badge=clean.
Wow, the car is beautiful... love the paint!

Poslano sa mog SM-G920F koristeći Tapatalk
Thanks you!

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
grab a scrap yard one and debadge it then paint it use a dremil to cut the bulk out then hand sand to smooth and finishing putty with plastic prep then a final sand then paint.. this is how i fill in and remove things from plastics and computer cases ive been using that method for years making custom computer cases and blackboxs for under car seats for micro PC's and full auto cam controlboxes

im going to have to pass for the time being other things on the SAP needs to be delt with before it turns into a SAPcicle and freezes over

·
w/ my magic bag
29,375 Posts
xD doubt he has a spare SAP kit for me...

and i dont park near anything with a raised curb and nor do i park like an import.. sideways and upside down but yeah that SAP front bumper sits low.
Might not park like one, but you'd have to drive diagonally across drives & such. Or you'll be scraping the lower edges of that front sap cover. Not so much it sits low. How far the lower edge comes out from rear to the front in a straight line vs curving up as the standard cover & being longer vs the svt cover.

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
Might not park like one, but you'd have to drive diagonally across drives & such. Or you'll be scraping the lower edges of that front sap cover. Not so much it sits low. How far the lower edge comes out from rear to the front in a straight line vs curving up as the standard cover & being longer vs the svt cover.
cars not lowered its at stock height actually the car is raised 1/2 inch as the car is supposed to be on 60's and the tires are 65's

its more of the look under the front end of a standard early 2000's focus if the cowling between the bumper and rad cradle is still there that bumper has never been curbed but thats very few most of the cars i've owned and worked on that cowling is usually exploded into pieces or just flat out missing [cheers]

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
must say that looks CLEAN.. and nice stance is nice.. for me the camber of the rears would drive me absolutely batty..

=/ to many cars seen with slightly more that just eat the crap out of the tires and the kids end up upside down in the ditch.. my jag at the time was my sisters it was totally stock but when i drove up i walked up to my sister and asked her when she lowered it.. the said huh it wasn't lowered i looked the rear forward lower control arm. the bushings were shot causing the rear to squat with camber and absolutely DESTROYED a pair 6 and a half week old continental extreme contact sport tires.. $320 each tire >.< i disabled her car and told her she cant drive it as it wore the insides about a 1/4 inch deeper then the steel belts... id rather have a family fight and argument then risk my sister from having a blowout and possibly killing herself.. ever since that day when i see rear camber i have flashbacks..

2 days & $1490 later her car was safe to drive again.. pair of new forward control arms, 4 new bolts, 2 new tires and a pair of rear end links and rear end alignment.

·
TARBO-PANDA
4,910 Posts
The camber -- it burns!! lol. Keep an eye on the wear on those tires. It's amazing how quick it will show. :p

Also -- trying to read back, but failing, what is she running tune wise? Hit the dyno yet?

2061 - 2080 of 2608 Posts