Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2001 - 2020 of 2617 Posts

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,001
Stance life has taken hold. Springs are on and I love the drop. I expect a little more after they break in. But I'm happy, was so worried it wouldn't be low enough.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
w/ my magic bag
29,453 Posts
After you setup your alignment, Tell us how the ride is w/ those struts. Just curios how the ride is on the soft setting vs the hard setting. I'm sure you'll have the rears on a softer setting then the fronts.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,004
Say Jeff whats your front camber at? -2.5/-3. ?
Dead nuts even. The CFM control arms help with that. Then the massive rear camber and toe arms in the back keep them in check too.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,010
Was just thinking.... technically my 2002 is a front end conversion because I had to hack up the headlight plug to accept Machs. Meaning the 2007 Duratec wiring harness in the whole car. What an identity crisis!

2002 body with a 2006 rear end swap.
SVT rear subframe
07 ST front subframe
2007 wiring
Volvo Power Steering Pump

Have fun getting parts correct.... ha.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,013

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
I was going to say, what next guy? that should be Blasphemy in this thread. You need to start making provisions for getting entombed into your car when you pass.

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
Yep, ask my wife and she knows exatcylt what I am going to be buried in.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Is this car still considered an SPI focus? Lol

If you would take this car to a local Ford dealership, they would be so confused. They wouldn't know what to do with it

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,018
Is this car still considered an SPI focus? Lol

If you would take this car to a local Ford dealership, they would be so confused. They wouldn't know what to do with it
That's what the VIN and title states it is, so I'm going with yes.

I drove it to a Ford dealership when looking at a new car and he asked because it was a "old" car, if I was planning on trading it in..... no no no.

Then asked why I didn't want a Focus ST, and I said I had one in the 2002. It went over his head.

·
So mote be it
8,903 Posts
That's what the VIN and title states it is, so I'm going with yes.

I drove it to a Ford dealership when looking at a new car and he asked because it was a "old" car, if I was planning on trading it in..... no no no.

Then asked why I didn't want a Focus ST, and I said I had one in the 2002. It went over his head.

Sent from my SM-G925V using FF Mobile
[hihi] thats pretty funny! Too bad the dealer guy wasnt a car guy, wouldnt appreciate it otherwise

2001 - 2020 of 2617 Posts