Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
As far as I know, no, it will not work...if you go to Turbonetics' website, they do not have a kit for the SPI...if you look at the manufacturer for that kit listed on the site, you will see that it is a Turbonetics kit.

Mike

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Haven't I answered this already?

No it will not, I went on a wild goose chase leading all the way to Roush and they have never will never make a turbo/ turbo kit for the SPI.

·
Registered
950 Posts
if you look at the valve cover its clearly a DOHC design

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
zal said:
if you look at the valve cover its clearly a DOHC design
If you look even closer you can see its not even a focus motor, the intake is facing the wrong way for it to be one, its probably a Honda motor.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
yes they did there are spi powered zx3s mostly in canada

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Hmm I never heard of the SPI ZX3 but I do know about the ZXW in canada and some bordering US states.

·
Registered
818 Posts
scorpio1118_2000 said:
Just get a procharcharger and be done with it, they make good power and you know it will work on your car.
What are you talking about?

And yes there are SPI's in Zx3 in Canada.

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
YOU SAY YOU WANT TO ADD SUPER CRAZY TURBO TO FOCUS? YOU SAY FOCUS NOT FAST ENOUGH? YOU WANT SUPER CRAZY HAPPY TURBO ON FOCUS? One word, four syllables...

Turbonator.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
^^
You aint right...

scorpio1118_2000 said:
Just get a procharcharger and be done with it, they make good power and you know it will work on your car.
Huh?[confused]

You make the procharger fit/work on the SPI focus and I will buy you your own personal hovercraft.

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
focusin said:
You make the procharger fit/work on the SPI focus and I will buy you your own personal hovercraft.
He didn't say PROCHARGER he said PROCHARCHARGER. I believe thats the Procharger for the SPI. Then again it could be a typo...

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
i want hoovercraft, NOW, and spi sc also

1 - 20 of 28 Posts