1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
excellent find focusunderground!

·
Registered
891 Posts
Klondike if you want to give it a try again then get it before all are gone. You might not get another chance at it. PM me if you need help with install if you decide to get it.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
thanks slim, im not to sure as of yet, cuz i might just go with a tune but i dunno cuz its 250 bucks yet...and im in save mode right now

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
its not as big as the BDR one... but it will suffice i guess doesnt this just make it as big as the stock zetec one?

·
Registered
240 Posts
If someone gets this let me know how it works out. i.e. performance, install, quality.

Karl

·
Registered
891 Posts
03_SPI_sedan said:
its not as big as the BDR one... but it will suffice i guess doesnt this just make it as big as the stock zetec one?
Yea it is a BDR one. I can tell just by the way it was made.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No the BDR is 60mm I belive, as far as I know BDR was the only people who even made a SPI throttle body. So if you find a TB out there its more than likly BDR, you can call focus performance and ask.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Updated check first post, new place found.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
steeda doesn't have any website typo. Tony D at New Edge Performance told me he should have one left

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good find, I added it to the rest of them.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
arrestmespi said:
steeda doesn't have any website typo. Tony D at New Edge Performance told me he should have one left
um website typo? i confused[???:)]

·
Registered
207 Posts
what type of difference should an spier expect from the 60mm throttle body upgrade? how big is the stock one?

·
Registered
891 Posts
umm... steeda.ca doesnt have the spi tbs. they havent updated in a bit. sry guys, i sent them and email and never heard or havent heard anything from them.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
tfdmissmatch said:
what type of difference should an spier expect from the 60mm throttle body upgrade? how big is the stock one?

It will give your SPI faster throttle response and improved acceleration. It also has a larger mouth so you can use any Zetec after-market air intake.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts