Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having one heck of a time nailing down hesitation. I've replaced pretty much everything so far that is related to hesitation. Finally, I am planning to replace spark plugs, and wanted input from all of you.

List of parts replaced
-----------------------
PCV Valve (Motorcraft)
PCV Hose (Motorcraft)
TPS ( Duralast)
02 sensor upstream (Motorcraft)
Air Filter (Motorcraft)
Spark plugs wire (Motorcraft)
Vaccume Leak (result Negative)

I have 126k miles on my car, and I replaced spark plugs (part # AGSF34FM ) on 119k miles that I bought from Autozone. I've a feeling that my spark plugs could be the reason for hesitation. I don't recall part number for my old spark plugs, but I read couple of SPI threads where part numbers were different for spark plugs. So, I called ford dealer this evening for replacement part number for SPI spark plugs, and he gave me part # AGSF34FM.

Now, I am thinking of ordering part # AGSF34EE from www.focussport.com. So, should I go ahead and try different spark plugs, or explore other area.

·
Registered
77 Posts
just dont buy bosch i learned the expensive way i bought the best bosch plugs and wires and my se ran like #$%^ i now have ngk with ngk wires much better even if u get plugs from ford always check the gap hang in there [drinking]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts