Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed my Focus Central SPI shortshifter today! Here's a few pics! [driving]

OEM

You gotta lube that sh#t!

The result!!

OEM shifter!

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
lol look at that lame oem shifter. lookin all lame and stupid,lol....great upgrade. hows it feel?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol look at that lame oem shifter. lookin all lame and stupid,lol....great upgrade. hows it feel?
it feels great! I've driven a few kilometers with it, and I love the feeling of it. For the price I paid, I think it's a grea upgrade! Now I'm anxious of spring coming back so I can back on the track with the ss![driving]

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
^thats right. They are getting harder and harder to come by

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
This is true. and most every car i see has an Auto, my focus and one other were the ONLY two at the dealership out of about 20 with a 5 speed

·
Registered
8 Posts
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for putting this on here...i FINALLY got mine installed and working...have to fix the spring thingy though. it works GREAT!!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for putting this on here...i FINALLY got mine installed and working...have to fix the spring thingy though. it works GREAT!!
No Problem, hope you like it as much as I did when I installed it![driving]

How difficult was it to install?
Very Easy, about 20 minutes.
You need barely any tools, and some High Temp Grease. (I used a pack of my Hawk HP Plus brake pad grease I had left and it did perfect)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts