Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guy I have been back and forth with kevin at BDR all day. I asked him about getting a throttle body and he said it would be like $500, so I asked him about a group buy. His exact words were, "They would be $300 each. 50% deposit via paypal (with paypal it is easy for me to return if we don't get 10 deposits)" So if there are 10 people interested I will let him know and we will go from there.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
$500 or even $300 for a TB that isn't even going to add much seems a tad much. Doesn't someone already make one for the SPI engine?

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
BDR is the only company who ever made a larger throttle body for the spi.
I'll be selling my BDR throttle body pretty soon, whoever makes the highest offer gets it.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Hit something on the highway, busted my radiator, engine overheated, head got warped, coolant mixed with oil, and instead of fixing the spi, im taking this opportunity to do an svt swap like I've always wanted to do and since I found the entire swap for sale, I couldn't pass this opportunity up.

·
Registered
891 Posts
you have a PM sir

·
Registered
427 Posts
^^^^you never anwsered my last one ;)

·
Registered
891 Posts
i didnt send any to u 2. if you wanted something from me then PM me what you would like to ask me.

·
Registered
427 Posts
my last post was actually for loudfocus and not you, sorry it wasn't clear :p

·
Registered
524 Posts
hes gotta thread in the engine transmission swap forum

1 - 13 of 13 Posts