Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago, a good family friend of ours who is especially good friends with my Uncle, bought a red Ferrari F430 Spyder. He picked it up in Oregon and claims to have nearly tripled the speed limit on the way home.

This weekend my Uncle dropped him off at the airport to fly to Vegas, and he told my Uncle he could have the Ferrari for the weekend. So my Uncle, being the good man that he is, calls me immediately after leaving the airport and heads over. We drove around for a couple of hours cruising by a few beaches and taking pictures.

My Uncle was weary of getting on it, however, the owner has no fear and drives it like an animal. When he gets back I'll try and get some video of it being driven the right way, and maybe get to drive it myself.

These are taken with my Mom's Nikon D50 which I stole for the occasion. I've never used this camera before so I had no idea how to use it to it's full potential. I also messed around in Photoshop doing some post-processing for the first time.

Here are some pics:

·
Supercharged
3,275 Posts
That is pure sex on wheels! Wow that is an awesome looking car. It doesn't make the focus look too frumpy...lol

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
hot damn

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
damn that thing is RED, looks like its along ways from home by the plates too

·
Registered
9 Posts
DAMN!! H-O-T-T HOT!!!

Yeah must be a real charm to drive on o those. road hugging beauts. Something I like about them is the feel of total grip, extreme traction.

·
Jetsetter
6,654 Posts
SEXY! the pics look great, your deffentley a lucky one

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I would like to ride that redhead she's definatly hot

·
Registered
201 Posts
I think I'd paint the Focus red chop the top off and claim stupidity when he shows up for the car. Ferrari, what Ferrari?

I'd be afraid to drive something like that.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
omg you lucky bastard. oh man how many girls did you cram into that thing at the beach? i wish i had connections like that. it's always nice to know people.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
good. god.

I worship the 360 and 430, they are pure and carnal and beautiful.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
OMG. You lucky bastage[ohcrap]

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Bellicimo Alex!!!! Simply WOW!! I can imagine the perma-smile on your face and the wood in your pants ( not that I am imgagining that)... Honey, I think I shrunk the shifter -- those little tiny things are funny. ^^^^^ I echo what Ashley says!!

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
frush, i bow to your pimp-ness.

please, teach me your wise ways

·
Registered
950 Posts
well...thats a real car

1 - 20 of 27 Posts