1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I spent 7 hours on my car.

It started like this:

And ended like this:

I painted the wheels first and then washed and waxed the car, then vacuumed the inside. I'm done for a while. I need a drink! [cheers]

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
looks good... any plans?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. I certainly have plans. Its too boring other wise. I just don't have the money to shell out. I'd love to get a hold of a set of EAP wheels, an SRI, and an exhaust. I'm not sure if I want to drop it only because I do commute a bit in the car. I find the suspension fine for my tastes. I want to up grade the sub and the speakers eventually too. A set of the black halo headlights (im afraid to ruin these by painting them black.) Oh, and a mach lip wouldnt look to bad on it. Simple cheap stuff for now.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Black wheels work on Red. integrate instead of clash.
I'm not sure why it always photographs more red [confused] but yeah, it is orange. I work with someone with an orange Kia Rio and I noticed that hers is more orange, while mine looks a little more red.

·
Registered
251 Posts
metallics ... unless the sun hits it right the color varies ... that's why we like them.
I bet it never looks orange when its cloudy.

well ... black goes better with a orange that looks like red anyway. I couldn't even get photoshop to color balance that to what I would call an orange. would be my second choice after candy red.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

There is a better pic of it under lights at a gas station.

To me it looks orange all the time but i think that is because i know my car.
Yes i know the bumper is a slighty different color as well.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thank you. I certainly have plans. Its too boring other wise. I just don't have the money to shell out. I'd love to get a hold of a set of EAP wheels, an SRI, and an exhaust. I'm not sure if I want to drop it only because I do commute a bit in the car. I find the suspension fine for my tastes. I want to up grade the sub and the speakers eventually too. A set of the black halo headlights (im afraid to ruin these by painting them black.) Oh, and a mach lip wouldnt look to bad on it. Simple cheap stuff for now.
I have a set of EAPs for sale!! [thumb]

·
@redwoodone
9,432 Posts
I dig it. And you should definitely consider a 1.5" - 2.5" drop. It's not as bad as most people think. I commute a lot in mine and there has never been anything that I felt like I wished I wasn't lowered.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts