Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just set up a Killer group purchase exclusive to focusfanatics members through the July.

When you purchase 2+ 2" gauges or tachometers we will also include a focus custom dash gauge set for FREE to match your custom gauges! This is exclusive only to Focusfanatic members.

If your interested please let me know and i will get your order started. If you were planning on installing gauges and custom dials, now is the time to do it and save some $$ on the entire package.

Heath.

[:D]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
^that looks SWEET!^

Are any other colors available?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
ok, I just looked at your site, that Midnight Blue looks like it wuld go really well with my interior colors... very tempting

Now I just gotta figure out what guages I want to have, or just order the guage set

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
those are sweet looking gauges. i wish could have gotten these before i got my other gauges. ahhh well

·
Registered
326 Posts
I'd like to order a set. But i have no clue how to install them. I have an automatic 01 SE.

·
Registered
330 Posts
guys, i have some speedhut guages and they effin rock! designed them on the website about 2 years ago.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Remember guys the possibilities are endless! If you don't see somthing you need or want on the website just let me know and i will figure out what we can do.
Heath

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you are interested in this deal you have to let me know asap so I can get your orders in. Thanks! Heath

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey i was just checking out your website and noticed the only focus gauges are for models up til 2005. anything available for 2006 models?

·
Registered
330 Posts
The guages didn't change did they??? to my knowledge they are the same.

dave.

·
Registered
14 Posts
gauges

I would like to buy the performance gauges from u. but i would like to see that they look like in red first and a price? AIR-FUEL,BOOST,VOLTAGE,and maybe WATER TEMP.
please e-mail me back at [email protected]

THANK YOU
nick

1 - 15 of 15 Posts