Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, i just joined focusfanatics today and have a few questions for thise oit there who are familiar with the 2.0l. I have a fully customized interior and exterior, rims and all on my 2007 focus zx4. It looks cool, and even some motor upgrades such as intake, full exhaust, breathers, saleen strut tower brace, and functional ram air. It has taken down many competitors, however, it will not exceed 116 m.p.h. I was told it could do more like 130-135. Just wondering about how to do this with the computer or what my options are. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Let's figure you've got a track avail. to test it on, since Street racing/speeds aren't allowed to be discussed - there's a current thread on a top speed target of 130 in the racing chat section BTW. Link to section:http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53

A "tune" is needed to adjust limiters/settings, whether RPM, Speed, fan temps etc..

Tuning section has some info./ discussions, 1Turbofocus (Tom) is on here as a Sponsor with FocusPower for one source.

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
Did any of those 'many' know they were racing?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts