Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week, we have the Pro-DTM complete kit. I've received several PMs regarding this kit so I thought I'd put it on special this week!

MSRP: $551.93
Weekly special: $413.95
That's a savings of OVER $135!!!

This kit includes front bumper, rear bumper and sideskirts and fits the 00-04 sedan.

This kit is made of our Duraflex material. Duraflex technology obtains a much higher durability rate than the average fiberglass product, resulting in reduced shipping damages up to 75%. Duraflex products feature a black primer finish, high quality mesh grille, hardware kit, and an installation guide to help you install the product. This revolutionary product allows you to receive a premium fiberglass product at an affordable price. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to help!

-Ken

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Dang wish i had an extra 500 to get this and i would. Any deals u can do with just the front bumper?

·
Registered
285 Posts
i would also kno if there are some deals for that front bumper and the side skirts....... cuz winter ruined my front bumper and broke it into many pieces and my car doesnt have side skirts so an awesome deal would be cool since the back bumper wont fit a zx3 and i already have a rear one anyways

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Ken, have a price on a body kit for my '09 ses coupe?
Do you offer the pieces pre-painted as well?

Thanks, Cliff
i would also kno if there are some deals for that front bumper and the side skirts....... cuz winter ruined my front bumper and broke it into many pieces and my car doesnt have side skirts so an awesome deal would be cool since the back bumper wont fit a zx3 and i already have a rear one anyways
PMs sent!

Cliff: All of our parts come in a primer black finish. We don't offer pre-painted choices.

-Ken

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.