Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I work with a guy who's big into cars. We've been tlaking a lot about what I'd like to do with the Focus. He was telling me he could hook me up with a JRSC from his brother-in-law for cost. Now that alone got my attention cause I love a good deal. What I want to know since I'm not familiar with SC's at all is what's involved when installing one of these? Do you just take it to a shop and pay the $500, $600, $700, or whatever they charge for the job and call it a day.....or is there lots of internal parts and so forth that need to be changed out that would cost extra? I'm having a hard time finding the answers to my questions on the net, thats why I'm asking here in the meantime. Much Love

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
the base M45 will be fine on a stock motor, and should even be fine on an Automatic transmission, it doesnt make enough power or boost to do much harm, but if you want to add more power down the road it would be wise to build up the appropriate parts, the install doesnt look to hard and im pretty sure i could do it and if i can do it then....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts