Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a 2000 ZX3, I wanna put in some aftermarket speakers. What size are the front and rear speakers in my car?
Thanks!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Correction gonzorelic, front and rear both, ARE FOR SURE 6X8. Not should be. Someone sticky this or something. THE SPEAKERS IN THESE CARS ARE 6X8, AS WITH MOST FORD VEHICLES SINCE THE 80'S...

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Correction gonzorelic, front and rear both, ARE FOR SURE 6X8. Not should be. Someone sticky this or something. THE SPEAKERS IN THESE CARS ARE 6X8, AS WITH MOST FORD VEHICLES SINCE THE 80'S...
correction wsigo, front and rear both SHOULD BE 6X8. UNLESS SOMEONE HAS CHANGED THEM. which happens pretty often. ive bought several cars that people have owned prior and changed out the speakers. so the speakers in his car SHOULD BE 6x8.

·
Jetsetter
6,656 Posts
5x7 work as well, and if you goto best buy or curcuit city, alot of speakers in that size, will have "fits ford and mazda cars" and 6 1/2" will also fit as well but may require some tweaking to fit right

·
Registered
333 Posts
Does this got for the SVT as well? I want to change out my stock speakers for something of better quality, as well as my Audiophile sub speaker.

What are the ohms of the stock speakers?

·
Jetsetter
6,656 Posts
This is for ALL FOCUS MODELS!!! even the 08+ and this goes for most fords as well

1 - 9 of 9 Posts