Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to replace the speakers in the car... um.... Anyone cn ya shed some light on how easy/hard this would be to do.

Smitty

·
Registered
96 Posts
I also am interested in this...One of my front speakers in blown...I figure I'll just replace em all and buy a head unit...I need to know what brand is best and how much money I might need to spend...

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahaha jut buy whatevr ya cn get .... and if u replace one... just replace aall of them... hit up bestbuy... i spent 200$ on speakers (4) and there alpine... so not to bad... i already have a aftermarket head unit though... anyway

Smitty

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
replacing the speakers is a pretty easy task. i didn't even use directions to do it cuz you basically can look at the door panel and see how you get it off. there are little screw all around it, and behind the door latch. you can use a rag to get the window crank off if you don't have a power windows ( slid the rag in between the handle and panel and work ur way up with back n forth motions and the clip will pop off) if you have a haynes manual it'll explain everything in better detail. but u'll figure it out

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
no to hijack the thread, but does anyone know of a good system that can be used with the stock cd changer?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts