Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1.0 Powa
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have stock speakers in my car right now but I also have a complete set of the Sony speakers out of the Sony Edition F. Is there a big difference in sound quality?

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Heck yes!!! Stock speakers are complete crap. The materials in after market speakers is WAY better therefore making them sound better. They can handle more watts, they can cover the highs, and cover the lows 20 times better. There is no doubt that after market speakers are better. Plus they look better.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
That really depends on which speakers your are talking about. The Audiophile ones are VERY good speakers and really dont need to be replaced, but yours probably has just the standard speakers, so aftermarket ones are better. If you want a nice set of speakers for the $, i have a set of the Audiophile out of the LS. Theyre the only ones in my opinion, that are better than the SVT Audiophile ones. $75 and theyre yours. They list for over $100 each.

·
1.0 Powa
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
would the svt sub connect to a standard ZX3? I dont plan on getting a face plate, keeping the stock one. I need more bass but dont want to have a huge box in my trunk.

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
My stock speakers are amazing. I'm not sure If I have the audiophile's or not, I have an '02 ZTS.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Yes you can connect the Sub to your radio. You take the red wire and connect to positive battery terminal. The bluish wires are grounds. The really thin(i believe it is white with red stripe) is the turn on lead. And the other too you want to connect to one of your rear door speakers.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
hey how big is the sub in the SVT. i am looking into getting something a little nicer but i don't know if it is 8 or 10 inch. anyone that can help it would be much apreciated. thanks. and i am in the middle east right now so i can't go to the garage and look that is why i am asking. thanks.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Are the stock one's Pioneers? Because I have Pioneer speakers in all four of my doors... Not sure if their stock or aftermarket

1 - 12 of 12 Posts