Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay here's the scoop, I'm lowered about 1.6 running on KW springs. I went the cheap way out and bought the rear camber bolts with little to no success. After much deliberation I chose to buy the entire adjustable camber arms for an even more extreme adjustment. Now I have no idea which one to go with, the SPC curved arms or the HTP tubular arms, both are roughly the same price I just don't know what the difference is.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

· Registered
3,467 Posts
There not the same thing. The SPF arms are the UPPER arms. Used to adjust camber. The HTP tubular arms are the LOWER arms, used for toe. Note the curve in the SPF arms? This is for frame clearance. I have the SPF upper arms btw. There built pretty solid. Can be a bugger to adjust (not hard, just trying to get 2 wrenches placed can tax ones patience!)

· Registered
662 Posts
Well, I don't know about the other ones, but it would seem like you would gain something by buying two different products, right? I just know the ladies compliment my fantastic upper control arms all the time; they love them! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.