Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the only reason I say that is because I was watching my engine idle and once the radiator fan come on the engine started to stall like it was being robbed of power

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you know where the grounds are at on this focus, I know ones at the strut town by the battery so that's the body groundnut what about the engine ground an all the others

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
No I do not. I have never had a ground issue with any vehicle.
I highly doubt you have a ground issue.
It's normal for a engine to dip down a little bit when a heavy accessory kicks on like a fan.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Maybe your battery is weak I don't know. I really don't sweat small things.
Drive the car it will be fine.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The whole engine feels like its stalling or surging extremely bad when it does do it, when the rad fan kicks on it does it alot but update is I replaced for ground bolts of which 2 broke an one wouldn't come out and it's not doing it as much but still doing it some, the battery thing is it passes the test and says 100 percent

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you saw what it was doing you'd see what I mean. Someone said carbon build up but that doesnt explain why it starts to bog when the fan or other things are turned on

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so I have one more question before I let you be an let this car be so my buddy who helped me wither the ground points, instead up putting them back in their spots he put the connectors on top of each other an put a bolt through them, the 3 on the driver side fender. Is that okay or should I switch them around

1 - 12 of 12 Posts