Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cmon mods. What is up with this spam. I don’t experience this on any other forum I’m a member of.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Volunteering what? To implement some authentication that every other site probably has to limit these types of actors / bots / posts?
E.g. FiestaST forum same forum template/software. Never see anything like these posts.

·
Registered
16,200 Posts
And I frequent other sites based on this same software layout and they DO have the same spamming issue this one does. It's choke city. Sick of having to tell people about it, they do nothing then lecture us about how good the site is. You have to be obsessive/compulsive to figure out all the easter egg ways they have concealed features that are normal intuitive elsewhere. Millennial cellphone bullsh-t. Make things more stupid not less.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So now on Safari about 5 seconds after I visit the forum I get redirected to Alibaba. Every time.
Switched to Chrome and no issues so far.
Anyone else experiencing this?

·
Administrator
451 Posts
Could you provide a screenshot and/or URL redirect. This is likely to be one of a few different issues, but the more information I have, the sooner and better I can resolve this for you.

-Gerrit

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for looking at my post. I’ll log back in with Safari and check to see if it is continuing and lmk.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts