Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously if you are reading this you have electricity or you are in a place with electricity. It would be interesting to here some stories from those of you who have spent the past couple days in the dark and if you have pictures of any damage from the storms this past weekend it would be cool to see.

My power went our about 2:30pm on Sunday afternoon and as I left for work this morning it seems that I am back up and running. Thankfully my work has had power so I have been able to contribute to the forums from here. Hoping to still have power when I return home today. Will post some pictures of downed tree when I get time.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Damn storm blew off my satalite dish, dropped a tree limb on my privacy fence I just put up this past summer, and took the electric out till wednesday morning. It was so crazy, I was out working in it.

·
1.0 Powa
2,906 Posts
i was on the pooper at the cincinnati mills mall and the power went out. i screamed like a little girl. also tossing some football in the crazy wind and a power pole snaped and almost fell onto the street. also roasted apples over a fire at 4 in the morning. smoked some lawn grass in telephone book paper, do not recommed trying...

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 6 of 6 Posts