Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Evansville and I am looking to meet some new people and bs. Anyone live down this way?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Lawrenceburg dunno how far it is I think an hour maybe

·
Registered
66 Posts
I live in a small town called Clinton, it's about 15 miles away from Terre Haute. My aunt/uncle used to live in Evansville when i was little. Drop me a pm if your ever rolling through.

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will do yall.

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey I know Disciple has rolled through Clinton before. You ever catch a concert of them?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yeah man, i remember that. That was prolly a few years back, unless they came twice, but i was there. It was a pretty good show being as little of a town as we are. We are having a car show this friday here too at the DQ, it's the Kid Kare cruise in night i think. Like 5pm-10pm or something, dunno if your interested in a drive like that for something down here in our podunk town but i have info if you want it.

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would but money's tight and I work seconds. Thanks anyway.

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey if you get the chance, the Fall Festival is going on this week down here. Second largest street festival next to Marti Gras. Lots of food, games and rides. Pretty cool, but no boobies :(

·
Registered
66 Posts
When does it end? I'm pretty loaded right now, school on Fri. morning, show fri night, starting a new job sat. evening. Next week i have thurs and friday off school, so i'm not sure whats goin on, might come through with some friends if it's still on.

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sat is the last day. I work seconds so I was hoping to go sat, but now they are telling me I am going to have to work. Oh well, I need the $.

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awesome. If you want to meet up sometime. Hit me up. We can bs about our foci or how bad e'villes roads are.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey Im in lafayette, def. not close but just going to say Diciple does rock! Cant wait to get the new album and my autograph skateboard deck! Hey you wouldnt by chance be going to creationfest in bloominton ill oct 25th would ya? Im going, pillar, thousandfoot krutch, fireflight, kutless, kj-52 and four other bands for $20 plus a guest speaker!!! I cant wait!!!!

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No man sorry. I have not been able to go to anything like that for awhile. Work and all. I'll take off to see Disciple, but I can't afford to do it all the time. I would have loved to go to Cornerstone. Sounds like a rockin time though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts