Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to say how goes it guys, and all of you as before are welcome to the SFF. I had to pic 1 spot to post for it so i went w/ the general South under Central and South, so all of the guys who were w/ us before the forum changes are welcome there:cool:

·
Registered
74 Posts
You're Local Moderator here, bringin' down the 1337 in the 803 with the 411 and the 1459 and the 41 and the 6... ok what did I just say? Anyhow... I'm here to moderate... FOLLOW THE RULES OR DIE! lol :D

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what ARE you talking about? i was just inviting everyone that was already planning on being a member of the SFF over to the southern forum, its a pain checking both, if you dont want to join anymore, dont, but the SFF did include the entire south where as these forums only cover specific groups

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nah man, I wasn't jumping on ya, I was just acting stupid (or maybe I wasn't acting :p ) Thanks for posting the SFF here though :cool: Good to have ya aboard!

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you too, maybe we can get some cool stuff going soon

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm looking @ hosting a Focus On The Beach type thing .. with a drag day / auto-x ... and I'm actually considering hosting it on the same week/weekend that the SVTOA does one ... *toys with the idea*

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds cool lemme know how it goes

edit my post will ya?!?!?!jk

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
good going alicia, i told you you could do it;)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Man whats goin on with sff it seems like we had so many people but then like everyone bailed!!Anyhoo Gregg get to me i get paid this weekend and i still want a freakin sticker! AND DONT FORGET I AM COMING UP THERE LIKE UMMM UHHH AUGUST!! Have you forgot bout me?

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey licia sorry iv been busy, yeh i remember your coming, you should come to a tx ssf meet while your up here, anyway call me sometiem, and yeh like i said everyone who was all talk gets a [nono]

·
Registered
29 Posts
HEY MOFOCUS don't forget about me !!!!!! I am still intresteed in gettin' a windsheld sticker for my FOCI, a'ight ? so, have I missed anything while I was gone or any new members joined the SFF clan?

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well there are about 5 of us in TX and we hold meets about once a month, focisdood sort of keeps it going in carolinas, i have a few of the original windshield banners, i think in white, yellow, silver, and another one or two colors, theyll probly be like $10 or less, they would have been really cheap but since everyone left they cost more to make less, but anyway thanks alot you guys maybe we can turn this thing around[thumb]

·
Registered
74 Posts
ok give me a actual price and i will western union you the money so you can get it quicker or i will send a money order or something like that. Ya if we can get everything back in order we will be aight! =0) and i will call ya!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Dave how are you going to do the SVTOA thing without a Focus! Perhaps you should just get a Fiesta[:p] Those Fiesta's are fast [rolleyes] once you strip them down. Or leave it stock and run I-Stock! [rolleyes] What ya need to do is start cutting peoples grass on the side you got the trailor and the truck, get paid with cash so you don't have pay CS [?|] on that money.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts