Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Central Indiana! Fairly new to the Focus, but have been around the Diesel scene for the past 10+ years. I look forward to meeting and getting to know you all!

Dustin.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,121 Posts
Good to see another focus in Indiana! What all have you done to it?

Diesel to focus is a little bit of power difference.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to see another focus in Indiana! What all have you done to it?

Diesel to focus is a little bit of power difference.

That it is! It has been an interesting transition yo say the least, but the increase in fuel economy and the comforts, amenities and fun to drive nature of the Focus have made it an extremely enjoyable one.
The car is Handling Pack equipped so I've been enjoying that. Otherwise, tinted windows & windshield, Husky liners weather beater mats and some l.e.d. bulb replacements round out the mod list to date.

Currently looking into an exhaust, possible black pack or 3d carbon spoiler and a ptm shark fin antenna.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,121 Posts
Cool cool cool. It is fun to drive.

The whole windshield or just the top? Gas saving are pretty good I'm betting. Weather mats are the best. I have weathertechs. LEDs are a great benefit to.

Good to see you know what you want to do.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool cool cool. It is fun to drive.

The whole windshield or just the top? Gas saving are pretty good I'm betting. Weather mats are the best. I have weathertechs. LEDs are a great benefit to.

Good to see you know what you want to do.
The entire windshield, it's 18%. 5% sides & rear. Also the hood and bumper are wrapped for chip, ding protection.

The gas savings are tremendous, lol.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,121 Posts
Any problems with it being tinted where you are? I just have the top on mine at 5%.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pm me your phone number im in indy also. We'll have to hang out some time
Greenwood? I'm just east of. Grew up frequenting The Suds and used to run up & down the South Side on Saturday nights.. Anyway, that'd be cool!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts