Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any one who lives in the Southbay area of San Diego, please post any suggestions where to meet and what day!!! I live in National City and i have seen several foci running around in the southbay area and its time to organize and have our own meet. One of my suggestions is Plaza Bonita (they have plenty of space) on a Sat evening or Sunday afternoon. So go ahead and post your suggestions.

p.s. i know there are other meets in the San Diego area, but some are too far or during the week, wtf?

·
Registered
367 Posts
I live very close to the South Bay area, I just meet up in Mira Mesa on tuesdays...

If you got any ideas, though, let me know.

Lamar

·
2,272 Posts
I have seen a couple of red SVTFs running around here. I don't know if you have seen me around but I'm driving a lot.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
we can do ghetto bonita, I live in the paradise hills area, let me know when you guys are game.

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
sounds good, weekends suck for me though unless it's like an afternoon thing... maybe. But why not just come up to Miramesa with all of us that already meet, tueday nights. I think i'm the person who drives the most to get there, that's why i don't go very tuesday. Most of you know where i live, so they have an idea.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
anytime after I get my slipstreams on the ride is good for me.

·
Registered
438 Posts
i go to USD as of now and stay on campus so no problem driving down.

car in coronado

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Let me know when you guys want to do this.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I am down for whatever man.

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
Hey BLk, you've made it out to Fudd's right. Sorry, i can't remember since i don't make it out every tuesday.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
not yet man

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im down for next weekend. Saturday around 5 or 6 pm, after sun goes down a bit, @ plaza bonita. east parking lot, behind the Mervyns, I will try to get a part for my focus to get it installed that day too. AGAIN, if you have any other suggestions, POST THEM!!!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
go to the races tonight man

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
yeah, races shhould be fun. I'm not totaly sure i can make it but... sure trying too.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I GOT THE WHEELS, THESE SUCKERS ARE AWESOME, THEY LOOK LIKE A GUNMETAL FINISH. WOOT WOOT, NOW I NEED TIRES. I HOPE TO GET THEM MOUNTED TONIGHT.

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
SWEEEET!!! Where's a good place to get new tires? I'm gonna have to get a set of 18's soon.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
There is a place in Chula Juana, that I have a hookup

1 - 20 of 107 Posts