Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Was that our exit?!?
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so there are a lot of events around here being held by the "burger" joints. Last week it was at Nifty Fifties in Blackwood off of Blackwood Clementon road. Last night it was at Fudruckers off Blackhorse pike in turnersville. Attending are everything: muscle, import, and bike. So....lets see some stock and tricked foci at these events. I am going to do some research and find the dates. Not a bad reason to hold G2G, they are already mini-car shows.

Ill keep it all updated, but lets start a list of who would attend!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm sure I can get a few people from Central Jersey to take the ride. We used to hang out near Toms River over the Winter.

·
Was that our exit?!?
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
a toms river or little egg harbor G2G would be cool....beachside!

·
Registered
591 Posts
a bunch of us meet at fudruckers every friday night in turnersville...and then on sunday night we meet at forman mills....im always the only foci out there cause i go wit all my imprt buddies but foci should definetly attend!!

·
Was that our exit?!?
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no idea...the easiest way i guess is shoot down 70 or rte 72 to cherry hill/marlton and then hop on 73 to get to blackwood clementon road....Ill be there this friday night...we need to roll up there together to get some prime parking and rep the SVTs

·
Was that our exit?!?
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Headed down to turnerville fudruckers now. Cell me, Tim 856 264 0505.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I go to mills every sunday night around 8pm. It would be cool to see more foci's out. So if anybody comes out, my name is Howard and I drive a comp orange svt.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I think everyone should come to my area one night and show all of the riced out civics that run around what focuses can do.. Im around woodbridge mall if anyone knows where that is

·
Was that our exit?!?
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When my JRSC BBK SVT is installed, ill be there!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts