Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one in South Florida wanna plan a meet, maybe soemthign that is already established for general get togethers adn we just part together on one side make fun of the ricers.

As for you guys over in naples area, I dont know if you would wann come out here for a week day meet unless you got the next day off and we make it a little earlier than most people get together. Or maybe we could arange a bigger meet also later on for everyone south of lake okechobee. You guys north welcome also if you are bored.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sunday = Crabby Jacks Deerfield Bch. 10th Ave & Federal Hwy.
6PM-9:30PM

Monday = Denny's Classic Diner Hypoluxo Rd. & Military Trail
6PM - 9PM

Tuesday = Steak 'n Shake 441 north of Sample Rd.
7PM - Midnight

Wednesday = Miami Subs / McDonalds just north of Summit Rd.
on Military Trail in WPB (about 1/4 mile north of
Forest Hill Blvd.) from 6PM - 11PM

Thursday = Stay home and go to sleep early b/c there is nothing
to fuc*ing do...

Friday = Tower Shoppes (ewww) 5PM - 11PM Personaly i like this one because the other one are north like the ones in WPB because from what i saw most of us are generaly in dade/broward.

Saturday = 1st. & 3rd. Saturday of the month 50's Style
McDonalds on Wiles Road and 441 (just north of
Sample Rd) 7PM-11PM then off to Fudruckers on
Sunrise Blvd. and US1 from 10PM - 1AM

This is from south florida racing.com if we get together at one of these places and days it wont matter of we are small group because there are other cars to see and a few of the people on that board have foci.

·
Registered
38 Posts
im down like a clown

·
Registered
334 Posts
wednesday night at downtown pizza is a really good spot.

cypress creek road and dixie hwy around 11 p,m

if you go to floridastreetscene.com there is a big g2g coming real soon.

and for local events go to www.southfloridaracing.com hopr i help out and im down for a g2g

other than the usuall fj crowd

·
Registered
142 Posts
How about something daytime on a Sat. or Sun.?

It's a b!tch to drive around Miami at night when your from the other side of the state.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
it's a b!tch to drive in miami period, lol, so yeah a weekend daytime get together would def. work for me, as long as i have enough time to take off work and whatnot

·
Registered
809 Posts
i'm down

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm down, specialy sunday night at craby jacks( I live less than a block from there), usualy go to davie on fridays, i'll pretty much drive anywhere, I try to avoid Miami as much as I can(hate the traffic).[thumb]

·
Registered
400 Posts
Now what dates are those and when.I see this thread is pretty old now.I live in miami and would love to meet some of the F>O>C>U>S PEOPLE.

·
Registered
27 Posts
BONOMAN5064 said:
Now what dates are those and when.I see this thread is pretty old now.I live in miami and would love to meet some of the F>O>C>U>S PEOPLE.
I know the ones on sunday,friday and saturday are every week, the other ones i have never been to..

·
Registered
125 Posts
im way up here in port st lucie where we just got whacked by two hurricanes but im ready to start getting into the meets again. im down for anything and so are my peeps. my little club here has 4 svt's and several other hukd up foci's. let me know whats down?

·
Registered
334 Posts
wednesday at cypress is where its at for now A really str8 place people from everywhere go there.

ill run any focus if you come out just so you have a reason.

·
Registered
809 Posts
cypress creek road and dixie highway

1 - 20 of 25 Posts