Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get South Florida Focus owners together. Meet at Tower Shoppes this Friday around 8pm? Let me know what you guys/girls think. Just something I thought would be fun. Open to suggestions.

·
Registered
219 Posts
i will come if i know where excatly is that you guys want to meet.

·
Registered
733 Posts
yeah where is this place?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Miami is kinda far from me, I'm in Coral Springs, MIA is about an hour from me, Tower Shoppes is about 20 mins so it's a bit more reasonable. I haven't been to Tower Shoppes in years so I don't know exactly what's going on and whatnot, but I thought I'd try to get everyone together.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tower Shoppes is off 595, exit for University. The address is 2024 S University Dr, Davie, FL. Easily accessible from most highways.

·
( o Y o )
5,549 Posts
The Towers meet is still going on?! I went to that place in back in HS...over 4 yrs ago....if im ever in Ft. Laudy on a Friday, ill let you all know.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I used to go there when I was in HS too, couldn't think of any other well-populated car hangout in Broward. I'm gonna try to get my SVT stuff on my car for this big meet.....haha big meet.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Does anyone want to have another meet this coming Friday night? The more the merrier!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just checked, it's about 4 hours from Gulfport, FL.

·
Registered
788 Posts
hmm, thats quite a drive, not so sure now, especially seeing as how i'm just getting things fixed, wouldn't want to get stuck somewhere, i'll have to hold off from this one

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry to hear that guys. FYI there's a nice bar/restaurant called Davie Ale House as well as other cool places at Tower Shoppes for when you get tired seein' Civics with 6" exhaust tips and neon shift knobs.

·
Registered
788 Posts
[hah]
Sorry to hear that guys. FYI there's a nice bar/restaurant called Davie Ale House as well as other cool places at Tower Shoppes for when you get tired seein' Civics with 6" exhaust tips and neon shift knobs.
Can't get enough of those civics man. They all think they're the ish around here

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Exactly why we need to rep the Focus to the fullest! Haha, show them that OUR 6" exhausts and neon shift knobs are WAY cooler!

Focus FTW!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts