Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the only person that lives in SF, South D with a SVTF.
Perfect I wouldn't want it any other way.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I used to live in RC. I see a kinda riced sedan from SD, here in town. I don't remember what # county. I am hoping to get to SF for a sound show this summer.

Tim

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like to see a pict of your car with the mods.
Never been to Rapid though.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I get a pic when I can get a chance.

Tim

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm from SF and have a black lx sedan.
Stick shift.
And I've got a friend that has a orange zts with the special mach 5 sound system. That things bitchn.[:D]

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wholly shit I'm not the only person in SF SD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SODAKPROUD Where the heck did you come from I thought I was the only person alive out here.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm just a normal guy looking to tune my focus [:D]
I also know a buddy that has a orange focus zts? with like the mach 5 sound system package. Very rare care.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I'm already moding my car. Dropped in the K&N panel filter, FS wires, Steeda short throw shifter, Sway bars, and stress bars. But i'm still waiting on a complete brake kit for the focus to come out. Orange is most definitely a rare breed of car for a ZTS. sodakproud got some picts of the ride or the orange ZTS.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hey there SodakProud - AL! It's Scott with the Mandarin Copper 2002 Focus Mach Audio ZTS. 1 of 6,000 Mach Audio models with only 3 colors available so possably 1 of 2,000 that particular color.

Yeah I'm gonna do a short ram intake... Not sure which to get though.

http://www.performancestyleattitude.com/home.htm will go for about $100

myfordperformance.com will go for about $144

Should take it from 130HP to ~ 140HP and increases gas milage

after that... shock tower brace $13, mod chip $250 from ~140HP to ~ 150HP another gas milage increase, Focus firepower ignition and sparkplug wires $145 adding even more HP and gas milage. If I can get it up to around 170HP and great gas milage I'll be happy but I may have to shell out $225 for a better clutch to handle all those extra horses. All in all I'd only be spending $550 to $800 depending on the clutch factor. Most of those mods will actually pay for themselves too with all the gas milage increases or I hope they will. All of this will take place over the next 3 years I'm thinking.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I seen a orange colored ZTS in front of Sam's club today I was just thinking may be it was celldreller's. If not I've seen the color and it's really nice looking. It had tinted windows and really clean looking.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey all Im moving to SF in the fall with my girlfriend from the citys is it all that bad out there?Are there any konas out there?

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well the crime out here is so bad that you would get shot at just checking your mail and the drive by's are just plain annoying. you would think they would atleast shoot between 10a.m. and 8p.m. just to be curtiouse you know. No wait that was chicago, my bad. Every one is laid back quite a ways but the tude out here is by far strange it's like the twighlight zone for me or at liest the fifties all over again. In any case great town to live in and most are really friendly youll like it here for sure but you may get bored easily seeing that there's not a hole lot to do out here.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yeah Shady R that's mine out by the gas pumps all the time... which one's yours?

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Celldweller Mine is useally parked in a garage just across the street from where you park yours. I noticed it cause I was just leaving the garage and going to my other garage with it. Seen the orange color and just thought it was wierd that I was just reading about a car that color. Mine is a black SVTF with the Euro package and as we speak I'm tinting the windows but another give away with mine is the red calipers and the license plate in the front is almost touching the ground. Did you see the g2g at Mt Rushmore still looking for a few more takers on this. Should meet up some time.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yeah we should start something here in town... e-mail me at [email protected][/email] and we'll see what we can do. I'll talk to Al (SodakProud) about this too.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Don't know if the E went through but ya I'm interested in that so let me know what you want to do.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts