Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a sound clip of Thermal's exhaust on their SVTf? I'm curious as to what it sounds like. Also, any pics would be cool too. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
never heard one on a focus but it should sound deep. if it can make my cousins civic sound nice and deep, it should work wonders for the focus

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ben, I had posted over there too, and belacyrf came through with a clip. Would still like to hear it with the engine under load rather then just revving, but its a start.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey my car has thermal exhaust and a custom muffler, i am not sure how much it sounds like the stock thermal because I bought the car with the muffler already installed. Anyways I have a clip from when I attempted to dyno it but couldnt because my car was running too lean. My car is the last one to get dynoed...the silver one. Here is the link ---> http://fosho.org/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=12

·
Registered
270 Posts
Not to be a kill-joy, but Thermal discontinued the SVT system. You might find one in stock somewhere, but I could not get one last time.

Tony D

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks kill-joy! [hihi]

Just kidding, yeah I had heard that, and was interested because I found one in stock somewhere.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts