Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you guys may have saw in my other thread that my 6-disc in my car was messing up so i went to the dealership and they installed another 1 under warrenty which isnt the problem the newest problem with my svt is my sound system whenever i turn my system alittle up it starts to cut of and then like 3 seconds later it will cut back on i can figure out the problem does anybody know anything i checked all the wires from the amp 2 the subs and there all tight the only thing i could think of is ford didnt connect all the wires back together right so it keeps cutting off am i right or can u guys suggest or give me any idea's of what could be wrong thankz

·
Registered
571 Posts
I would double check the ground, and see if theres any way you can be looking at the amp when it cuts out. Like if the protect light comes on?

·
Registered
427 Posts
PhilMayfield said:
I would double check the ground, and see if theres any way you can be looking at the amp when it cuts out. Like if the protect light comes on?
Do what he said ..easy way to check is take a volt metter and find out if your geting 12v if your not your ground is the issue

1 - 4 of 4 Posts