Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have sound clips of their 2012 Focus? Interior? Exterior?
I am curious as to the sound of the engine at idle, revving, cruising down the highway, sitting in your garage, passing by your friend at WOT, passing by your friend at normal throttle... I have searched YouTube but everyone is always talking. I want to hear your Ford Focus speak for itself!!!!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Same here, wondering , ditto.....

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not much to hear.
There is always something to hear. Is it a drone sound from the inside, is it a slapping lifter sound? What is it? How does it sound at different rpm ranges and driving styles? Show us there is not much to hear!
What may be nothing to you may be very interesting to others....
Thanks for posting..

·
Banned
363 Posts
There is always something to hear. Is it a drone sound from the inside, is it a slapping lifter sound? What is it? How does it sound at different rpm ranges and driving styles? Show us there is not much to hear!
What may be nothing to you may be very interesting to others....
Thanks for posting..
There is nothing to hear. This is a 4-banger commuter. There is a high pitched whistle from a window seal that sucks, and some road noise.

If you want to hear something, I'll take some vids of my whippled boat, but the focus isn't even worth wasting my time talking about. I shit more than 160hp.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There is nothing to hear. This is a 4-banger commuter. There is a high pitched whistle from a window seal that sucks, and some road noise.

If you want to hear something, I'll take some vids of my whippled boat, but the focus isn't even worth wasting my time talking about. I shit more than 160hp.
Thanks but no thanks!
Let's hear that window seal though.. Maybe there is a solution that others may find invaluable.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Haha! What shall I video first? My commute to work? boring!

Too bad I have my progressive plug-in for my snap-shot discount, or I'd video a 0-60 tonight! (they notice when it gets "un-plugged" because it wirelessly transmits to the website of times of driving and hard brakes.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haha! What shall I video first? My commute to work? boring!

Too bad I have my progressive plug-in for my snap-shot discount, or I'd video a 0-60 tonight! (they notice when it gets "un-plugged" because it wirelessly transmits to the website of times of driving and hard brakes.
Show us what a snapshot discount looks like! Seems kind of intrusive to me but curious minds want to know....

I fear if all insurance companies did that our rates would be alot higher here in the Tampa area. How many times do you slam on the brakes because a blue hair pulls out in front of you or decides they want to turn "NOW"? How about the interstate when they realize after doing 65 in the fast lane for the past ten miles that they need to exit "NOW"? I think progressive should mandate a plug-in for all drivers in Florida over 65.....

It is so bad that if you identify a vehicle as a Buick or Cadillac you know to give them their space for fear of being side swiped..
Anyway... Back on topic, post a video!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
683 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well damn, you need to get facetime with iphone 4 and then I don't have to waste everyone else's time. :)
[:)] I wasn't going there..... But I do have an iPad with FaceTime ..... That I have no idea how to use...
Let's keep this rated G and post videos of our great new cars......[:)]

Well those of us that are still not waiting for ours to be built and delivered....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts