1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
965 Posts
Hmm having a little problem getting it to load, but hope to hear it. What is the ATR car back. Ive been away for a while so I'm not so up on some of the newer products.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, me neither, says it takes a little bit...

..anyone else know a vid hosting site??

·
Registered
965 Posts
groovy it just played. Forgot i had it in the background and had the volume all the way up. haha. Sounded pretty sweet.

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
ATR catback??? sounds good....................

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It works!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Applied Technologies and Research - Pretty well known for DSM and Grand National Exhausts. Very nice quality, nice tip, etc. Has a different sound than Borla. Its much deeper and to me has a better sound quality.

As always, sound clips over the net do it no justice what so ever...

I love it though...

..and Im not sure if they're around anymore, their link is dead on the net, so I dunno...

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
yeah how much did you pay??? if you dont mind me asking.............btw i wonder what it would sound like with your old ORP there Russ?

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
(I shouldve made a clip of how the car sounded with the bad TPS to help others identify...oh well, maybe the next time I suck up some moisture I will!)

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
With the ORP this thing is LOUD! It was actually on Mikes car (Mike 1) and when he had his 3" exhaust done, it went to me. Being a good friend and some parts sealed the deal. At some point, he'll get my H&R cup kit....

As far as pricing, I want to say ~$450ish is what it went for...if he checks here, he can clear that up. I know he said it was cheaper than Borla and more than Magnaflow, so you can see where it falls.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yo man, got it from a buddy...

·
Registered
666 Posts
it retails for $499 plus shipping not sure if they have any left i think they went out of buisness not real sure

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah ATR's link is dead dead dead...

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
damnit i was really thinking about getting one.............i wonder if any vendor has any left

1 - 18 of 18 Posts