Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GoKart and Me!!!
13,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This will be, as the title says, the SOTM Showroom. Here is where SR members can post your sedan's showcase in accordance with the RULES. To save on space, please post no more than three(3) photos of your ride's interior and describe any special modding that you did to it. This showroom will then be used as the resource for SOTM events. At the end of the SOTM event, the entries will be deleted in preparation for the next event. If there are any questions, PM me. Thanks.

*NOTE*
This is for showroom purposes and SOTM nominations ONLY. Post your pics and information regarding your sedan, but this thread is not designed for comments or questions regarding other members' rides. PM the person for that. Any posts outside of what I explained above will be deleted.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
RedlineGoods genuine Italian leather shift boot and ebrake cover with silver stitching and charcoal carbon fiber texture vinyl insert.

Mustang GT Premium aluminum shift knob

Also just FYI, the SOTM rules thread says no more than 5 photos and this thread states no more than 3 photos.

·
PiddlesaurusRex
4,453 Posts
Ok well I was told to post mine even though they're not so great pics, so here. Don't hate pink [bigcry]

B&M short shifter with pink leather shift boot and handbrake boot, indiglo gauge face, custom stereo with 2 subs and other goodies, painted interior bits, one-off full roof ragtop/controls (I cut a giant hole in my roof), gas rearrangement (does the trunk count? lol)

General

roof

Trunk

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
I'll throw my pictures in as well, even though not much has been done.

-Broadway 270mm rearview mirror
-Blox 490 Neo Chrome shift knob
-Yellow vinyl-wrapped front door trim
-(And if we're counting the trunk) OEM SEL/Ti trunk lid liner

·
Registered
119 Posts

Full audio system JL amp and speakers, Pioneer head unit with Apine sub/amp, Magnaflow cat back and a K&N intake. Vote for me!!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Kind of looks like this feel to the wayside. Can we get this going again?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts