Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i just got back from Texas and bought a aerocharged xz3 and IT ONLY PUTS OUT 4.5 PSI!!! Is there some way that i can put a diffrent turbine (i really am no but what t up-to-date on turbos) but what can i do to get some more power out of the turbo? pref more psi...

thankz in advance
Dustin K
Focus on this!

·
Registered
348 Posts
first thing came to my mind is probably u should go and get a boost controller if u dont have one.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
u should research the aerocharger system a lot more before you get all crazy with it. what else is done? the aerocharger is somewhat of a unique kit. what stage is it?

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
before he answers those questions...i wanna know if he did the install and what stage he did.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Does aerocharger still make those turbos? I would like to know where you could get a stage 3 and for how much. Tony D told me it'd be better than the JRSC and could possibly pass emissions because it is hidden behind the motor so it should pass visual.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
yeah except when they scan your emissions and the comp realizes theres no friggin cat

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
mofocus said:
yeah except when they scan your emissions and the comp realizes theres no friggin cat
the cat stays in place with the aerocharger greg

from my knowledge, they don't have the kits, but i think they r still able to do the turbo upgrades....so you may be able to get the turbo

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
silverfoci said:
Does aerocharger still make those turbos? I would like to know where you could get a stage 3 and for how much. Tony D told me it'd be better than the JRSC and could possibly pass emissions because it is hidden behind the motor so it should pass visual.
Aerocharger website

1 - 12 of 12 Posts